Should you think adding WoW tokens

Blizzard got an opportunity to produce the specs viable. I really don't need druid, priest, paladin or a shaman to be an dps as a mage or rogue. I want more diversity in both pvp and pve...

Potrzebujesz darmowej porady lub wsparcia innych Opiekunek ? Nie zwlekaj - dołacz do nas !!!

Reklama

Poradnik dla Opiekunki - aktualne tematy :

#1 2019-06-14 09:00:53

chenyuhan

Should you think adding WoW tokens

Blizzard got an opportunity to produce the specs viable. I really don't need druid, priest, paladin or a shaman to be an dps as a mage or rogue. I want more diversity in both pvp and pve. If a hybrid would do the damage of a real dps class only to 65-70 percent, who'd mind that?

Vanilla wow wasn't good because every course only had 1 viable specs in end game pve content (expect warrior), but because of the community, the exploration and the course fantasy. I believe there should be changes made in order to perfect the match. For instance: a new spells for such as crusader attack classes or water shield. Little changes that produce a huge impact. Or new sets beneficial.

Then allow me to tell you the reason why it will Should you think adding WoW tokens won't ruin the market. I know of gamers in desert that is Black which have spent over 300,000$ on the match. Give the choice to players, and they'll stop at nothing to get an advantage over others. These players can now pay to find all mats needed for their items epic mount. They can just buy all mats needed for Sulfaras, Hand of Ragnaros - Lionheart - Titanic leggings and much more.

They'll buy out most of consumables available on the market to find an unfair edge in their grind to rank 14. All this will make costs of mats and consumables skyrocket in the marketplace because demand is much greater than supply. This will make it much, much harder for players to progress.

wow classic gold  - Mmogo

Reklama

Stopka forum